Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus (Local Pick Up Only)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
SILHOUETTE CAMEO® 4 PLUS (This product is for local pick up only. We will not ship.)
The Silhouette Cameo® Plus is a larger version of the Cameo desktop cutting machine. It can accommodate material widths of up to 15 inches and lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
- Wider roller positions to accommodate materials up to 15 inches wide
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat) Cut up to 60 feet in length (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.
- Silhouette Cameo® Plus
- Cameo Plus Cutting Mat (14.6" x 15")
- Silhouette Studio® software (digital download)
- 100 exclusive designs (digital download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Adapters for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens
- Basic Instruction Guide (digital download)
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cutting Area: 14.6 in. x 15 in. with a cutting mat, 14.6 in. x 60 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo Plus without a cutting mat. The Cameo Plus also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Carriage 1: 210 gf
- Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 25.44 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (57 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 11 lbs 14.1 oz (5.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.7 in. x 12.1 in. x 10.6 in. (78 cm x 30.8 cm x 27 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs 12.8 oz (7.4 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version 4.3.341 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 8.1 or higher or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB available disk space, USB port, High speed internet connection (recommended)