FALL 38 October Girls Sunflower
ALL PRINTS WILL BE READY WITHIN 48HRS
ALL DECALS WILL COME WITH A SMALL WHITE OFFSET
HTV READY TO PRESS DESIGNS
- All HTV Designs come in 5 Sizes.
- Sizes may vary based on design.
- Please make sure you choose the appropriate size for your project.
- HTV Designs can be used on any color shirt and fabric.
- Due to the variation in monitors and browsers, the colors on the image may appear different on different monitors.
How to apply HTV to shirt:
- Transfer sheet is already applied to design.
- Remove Backing from design.
- Press at 305 degrees for 5 Seconds.
- Remove transfer Sheet and Press for 10 Seconds
- You're Done!!
SUBLIMATION READY TO PRESS DESIGNS
- The sublimation transfers ONLY work on a 50% or more POLYESTER garment.
- The shirt may be a blend containing cotton but the Polyester must be 50% or higher.
- The higher the Polyester count the bright the image will appear.
- The transfer must be used on a light-colored fabric such as white/ light gray; pastel colors will work as well.
- Transfers DO NOT print white, SO the color of your shirt is will show up as the white areas on the transfer. No white ink is printed onto the transfer.
- LIGHT COLORED FABRICS ONLY.
- The color of the transfer you receive may appear slightly dull.
- The colors of the print will look more vibrant once they are pressed on the shirt.
- You will need a heat press to use this transfer.
How to apply Sublimation to Shirt:
- Preheat press to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a piece of butcher paper inside of the shirt.
- Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
- Place your sublimation transfer face down on your garment.
- You can use heat resistant tape to hold the print in place.
- Place a piece of butcher paper on top of the design (Teflon sheets are not recommended).
- Press for 60 seconds at medium to firm pressure.
- ***Please remember that all heat presses are different and may require a time/temperature adjustment.
- Peel hot
- DO NOT use the same print more than once.